Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Jingde's birthday party

It was Jingde's 1st birthday party and I was invited to his place. This is also the second time I swam at his place (his daddy aka my 2nd granduncle, still owed mommy my first swim photos =oP) and daddy finally remembered to bring his camera along. Else you folks will have to wait long long to see me in action.

So do I look good in neon pink? Oh btw that's me playing "Hello" with a make-believe telephone (actually it's a tv remote control but I can't tell the difference anyway coz they all look the same)



Ok back to the swimming part....Mommy bought me a rubber boat....see how much fun I'm having....weee....




This is me and the birthday boy...see we even have matching tweety bird floats...so cute right....


After the swim, the little guests were each given a Barney party pack to get us all into the party mood....


Before...



and After...walla...who's that mysterious Barney girl?



Hey...who turned off the lights....HELP.....


Hi everyone....here's my handsome birthday uncle Jingde!

No comments: