Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Edwin Ah Gu's Big Day (Part I)

Edwin gu gu and auntie Sheryl got married today....

eh...how come all the men are dressed up like toy soldiers...

which one is Edwin gu gu....?


The newly weds...

Auntie Sheryl's gown is really pretty....I love the lace and ribbon....
The "evening" gown is equally nice too....

The Kua...
Family Potrait


I had to wake up real early (7am..usually I wake up at 8 plus) coz teochew men must be bring their brides home before 9am....plus we're running a tight schedule too...had to rush hotel for wedding lunch. You can tell how rushing it is by how fast Edwin gu gu is walking....practically "dragging" auntie Sheryl along...heehee....so anxious to bring her home...


Like auntie Sheryl, I also have a few "gown" changes....heehee...
This is me in my day dress...
luckily I don't look like a panda despite my "severe" lack of sleep....


This is my actual gown but most of the photos are still in 3rd granduncle's camera...those close-up ones will be added later...so stay tuned for more.

No comments: