Ian: Shine kor kor turned 5 today and we're all invited to his birthday party at MacDonald's.
Ian: All the kids are happily playing games... musical chairs...
Ian: After games is meal time...my favourite time!
Ian: Like all kids...I like fries...
Reichel: There's no food that you don't like...

Ian: What's the commotion over at that side? Oh..cake cutting time...yum yum!

Ian: Jie...come let's go stand beside the cake...
Reichel: Don't want...you go yourself.
Ian: Eh...where's the cake?
Ian: Aiyah...cake not ready yet...ganna con...should I go back to my fries first?
Ian: Oei...
Ian: Wah...Shine kor kor's wishing very hard!
Picture of the "Superhero" Family!
Ian: Party pack time....don't you think Shine kor kor's like a movie star...with all the "fans" queuing up to shake hands with him.
Ian: I got a big hug from him...
Reichel: Ian...at least I didn't grab his chest like you did (see above pic)...



No comments:
Post a Comment