April has been an eventful (probably suay is a more accurate term) month for me....
On the 5th, my dear mommy accidentally poke my ear (while cleaning it with cotton bud) causing me to bleed (was sent to KKH's A&E...going for specialist checkup again on 26th)...
Then on the 18th...I tripped and fell against Grandfather's metal chair..resulting a 1cm cut on my left eyebrow (was sent to KKH's A&E again)...
Just when I thought it's the end of my misfortunes...I broke a vase the very next day and got another 3 cm cut on my left hand....(this time didn't have to go hospital...coz it's not that deep but still....)
What's wrong with my April 2007?? sigh....

On the 5th, my dear mommy accidentally poke my ear (while cleaning it with cotton bud) causing me to bleed (was sent to KKH's A&E...going for specialist checkup again on 26th)...
Then on the 18th...I tripped and fell against Grandfather's metal chair..resulting a 1cm cut on my left eyebrow (was sent to KKH's A&E again)...
Just when I thought it's the end of my misfortunes...I broke a vase the very next day and got another 3 cm cut on my left hand....(this time didn't have to go hospital...coz it's not that deep but still....)
What's wrong with my April 2007?? sigh....



No comments:
Post a Comment