Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY 2007 Day 1

Yippee....It's the 1st day of the lunar new year! I was so excited that Daddy had to bring me outside to walk around first while waiting for the rest of the family to get ready. Tsk tsk tsk....Why are they taking such a long time....
ok must do last minute "equipment" checks before we leave...
New dress? Check!
New shoes? Check!
Little hair bundles still in place? Check!
Oranges? Check!
Pooh Pooh Bag (for my ang bao collection)? Check!
yeah... I'm all ready to go and "bai nian"!
Wait...what about my minnie mouse hairband? ok...Check!

CNY is real fun...plenty of food and drinks...non-stop.
But mommy forbade me from eating too much junk....
However with this doey-eye look...you can guess the outcome...
(mommy please...can I have some more?)

This is Great-grandma. She was so happy....esp when Uncle Jingde and I took this photo with her.


Even at this tender age, it's not difficult to see the differences in Uncle Jingde's and my "areas of interest" (from the objects we're "enticed with" to make us stay in place for the photo shoot) heehee...