Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My First Medical Chit

Daddy and mommy were away in HK for 4 days so I went to stay with Grandma. The night they returned, I came down with a virus (caught it from Grandma) which caused me to have high fever and sore throat. *Grouchy grouchy*







I was feeling really lousy....cannot drink...cannot eat for almost 2 days...*fainting* See what Grandma and mommy did to me...they practically "wrapped" me up with small wet towels just to cool me down.

Trust me...my fever was so bad that it's written all over my face. Plus I have to take horrible tasting medicine...yucks! Whenever mommy comes with the syringe-ful of medicine...I'll kick up a BIG fuss and scramble for safety! *Help!!!*

I went to 3 different doctors...the first one gave me panadol syrup...second one gave me 3 days of MC (as if it's of any use to me..tsk tsk) and a bottle of panadol syrup...the last one gave me phlegm remover.


Wonder if the constant lack of food affects my strength??

Muscle testing testing 1 2 3....*hmp*

Sigh...I just wish to get well soon so that I can start enjoying my food again.... *hungry hungry*








No comments: